.Net Training has undergone an effective demand these days due to its adaptability and easy code standards. This is the prime reason behind creating such relative course content for effective learning and training of a candidate in the .net domain. We have thus defined our content in such a way so that its well designed, demonstrated and explained using the practical examples from the industry. We have a team of well borne .Net professionals with an industry experience that helps us achieve our goal. We have joined hands together for a common motive of training and creating the best .net experts, nurtured with their live industry experience.
Our .net course objective revolves around developing safe and secure well coded application that are easy to create and goes well with any language desired. For this we offer a course alignment in the domains of microsoft.net, c#, vb.net and asp.net technologies as well. Our .net training is designed for enabling an environment of perfect understanding of the various concepts, code standards and features of .net. This further helps in creating the code, performing the debugging processes and development of windows and web applications. We prepare a gateway to start with the basics and proceed to the advanced learner stage for creating some of the most outstanding .net developers for the industry, who can create effective and complex apps by simply making use of the least required codes in .net.
After completing the entire course structure, you will be capable of the following things-
- Understanding the ASP.NET frameworks and other server, user and custom controls in it
- Understand the relativity between website and page frameworks using .NET
- Create master pages and themes using .NET controls
- Learn the concept of LINQ, Globalization, Data access, security, personalization, navigation, etc. using .NET codes and frameworks
- Conduct the deployment and workability standards for ASP.NET AJAX codes execution
- Learn how to create relative codes using web Administration, WebPart Personalization and execute other web services
No Reviews found for this course.