With IPhone gaining success in the current industry, there have been numerous IPhone users, globally. This has automatically expanded the need of IPhone & iOS Application Developers in the current IT industry. Our course is a help and assistance to such needs emerging in the industry by producing the most profound iOS developers, well acquainted with the latest trends and tools for developing iOS apps.
Under this course structure, we are offering a complete overview on the basic to the complex level IOS tools and concepts. This gives a complete overview of the iPhone and iPad development techniques. Our course structure has been defined in accordance to the latest technologies and the best ever practices being implemented for iOS applications development i.e.iOS 10. We have a fully updated edition of Swift and Xcode for learning the latest privileges. With our iOS Training in Hyderabad and Bangalore, our expert professionals help you learn the iOS concepts right from the beginner to the expert level along with practical implementation of the same.
We offer an extensive iOS Training by real time performance oriented iOS training with a rich experience of more than 8+ years via online and classroom training.
With the successful completion of this course of iOS Training with us, you will be able to –
- Run start up in any iPhone, iPod and iPad app development
- Learn the concepts of Apple’s iPhone Mac OS X and SDK development tools and its related frameworks
- Gain an introduction to the concepts of Objective-C language
- Get an introduction to the iOS and SDK frameworks
- Learn the workability and concepts of Xcode, Xcode IDE and its related concepts of editing, building
- Running and console management
- Learn the concepts of Objective-C 2.0
- Get an insight on the concepts of Classes, Objects, Methods and Properties
- Know how to use the concept of Inheritance, Polymorphism, Dynamic Typing, and Dynamic Binding
- Categories and Protocols
- Gain an introduction to the Foundation Framework
- Understand the concept of Collections, Files and Memory Management
- Learn the relative tools and techniques of Cocoa and Touch in building iOS applications
- Understand how to implement Window-Based Application, Navigation-Based Application, Tab Bar Application, Table View, Picker View, Split View, Popover, Processes and Threads
- Workability using SQLite and Core Data concepts
- Learn the implementation of Location and Mapping, Social Networks Integration and other networking concepts and their integration to develop the best quality iOS applications
- Learn and follow the software quality management process
No Reviews found for this course.