- Learn Python Programming by doing!
- This training is packed with real-life challenges which you will learn to solve. Some of these we will solve together, some you will have as homework exercises.
- Selenium is widely used for automating Web Application Testing.
- It is Open Source tool, Hence Many Companies Prefer to cut down the project Maintenance cost which increased demand for selenium testers
- In this course you will learn to implement selenium using python in the most easiest way and how it can be integrated to various platforms and tools across browsers and operating systems
- No prior knowledge or experience needed.
- Only a passion to be successful!
- After Successful completion of course , you should be able to:
- Fluently write selenium scripts with essential exception handling by automating all possible actions performed on a browser
- Handle most of daily run scenarios automated!
- Validate page content using selenium
- Creating reusable automation tests/methods
- Create data driven, keyword driven and hybrid frameworks
- Practical Usage of exception handling in selenium framework
Dealing with Data
- File Operations: Creating/Opening File and attributes
- File Operations: Reading/writing to a file
- File Operations: Practical ExamplesPython Programming Basics
- Why Python
- Installing Python/Anaconda
- Installing IDE – Pycharm Community Edition/ Sublime Text
- Using Python Interpreter
- Batch mode/ executing a python script
- Indentation Concepts
- First Python Program
- Datatypes and Variables in python
- Arithmetic Operators
- Comparison/Relational Operators
- Bitwise Operators
- Assignment Operators
- Membership Operators
- Operators Precedence
- Take Inputs from User
- String Handling/Operations
- Conditional Statements
- IF / Simple IF
- Practical Examples with conditions
- For Loop
- Using Index
- Using Values
- While Loop
- Practical Examples with Loops along with Break, Continue, Pass etc.
- For Loop
- List, Tuples, Dictionaries , Sets in python
- Single dimension
- Practical Examples with Conditions
- List Comprehensions
- Standard/ Built In
- Custom / User Defined
- Practical Usage with Function Input/Return type Parameters
- Introduction to Selenium and its Components
- Selenium IDE
- WebDriver Introduction
- Launching AUT and Inspecting properties of Elements
- Automating Operations on Various Elements
- Automating Keyboard and Mouse Events
- Handling Multiple Windows
- Handling Alerts
- Handling Frames
- Creating Customize XPATH/CSS Selectors
- Testing Frameworks
- Selenium GRID
- Custom Framework
No Reviews found for this course.
0 STUDENTS ENROLLED