One relates to relative courses and is defined as the “course information.” The package contains the right amalgamation of the plan for instructor interchanges with unlimited scope for question answer sessions, other student’s response, relative essays and certain other items required for fulfilling the course requirement. The next one relates to the associated usage of services or site, referred as the “Site information.” This consists of relative and unlimited course enrolment information.
- Our policy is relative to the maintaining the integrity of your personal information revolves around usage of any of the “information,” shared in a generic form.
- It not at all relates to any specific site or course related information.
Process of Collection of Personal Identifiable Information and its Usage
- However, if one is seeking or requesting for information sharing relative to any of our products or company or any of our specified services, or even wish to share comments on any of our services, you are bound to share complete information as per the requests made. Such information shared is to ensure the right information sharing and completion of your request raised. Also, this information is further used for sending the added information relating to any of the courses or services on our site that has been requested.
- Further, for getting the access to certain services, you are required to be a registered user by creating a user account. This in turn provides the relative personal identifiable information, including the company’s name, address information, email ids and specific telephone numbers. Here you also have to provide us with the access to use your personal information for registering with our listed services and thereby enrolling for our courses. This might also need some relative information for authority verification while trying to enter the site and access its services. Further such enrolments will help you with getting regularly notified with any of the recent updates, if any, and also is going to help in improvement process of the general administration and website content management. Our team also works towards providing the notices associated with the service as already purchased or is going to be purchased in the near future.
- As a very vital component of the course, you are also needed to permit us for sharing your personal information with the instructors, if required. Instructors are going to use such details for offering you the right course. Also, in this way the instructors might get assistance from other users, as well. It is the complete responsibility of the user to confirm before sharing any personal information for instructor’s usage. QEdge Technologies should be held responsible for any of the usage of information by instructors.
Other Information Collection and its Usage
- QEdge Technologies may also further collect and analyze the information relative to the site right from the general usage, about us, service and course modules. We might also keep a track on the usage patterns of users for further adding the features of websites, the most common courses, onsite traffic volume, number of visits to any particular page, time and the type of transactions, IP address, browser language and operating systems, etc. Such information collection and analysis is done in an aggregated form rather than a personal information pick.
- This collected data is further sent to the third parties for a better evaluation and assistance in site operation and services. This helps in improving trend of offering the right course to the right candidates. However, any of these information are procured only and only in the aggregated form rather than an individual identifiable data.
- However, certain instructors might require certain non-personally identifiable information to be collected relative to the candidates’ participation in the said course. Such information may comprise of interaction with the instructor along with other users, comments to be placed on the course forums, essays and the answers as per the course requirement and others. This is solely the responsibility of the user to have a look at the instructor’s policy while dealing with the course information.
- Understanding the concerns relative to the children and the encouragement required from the parent’s side for encouraging their kids as per their children’s interest and online activities, we never collect information from children below the age group of 13, knowingly.
- In case of any of such unknown activity already happened, we instantly delete the information as soon as we get to know it.
- In fact, children below this age group aren’t allowed to register for any of our courses. Only and only individuals over the age of 18 years are permitted to make use of any of our services, or for minors an approval or supervision of any legal guardian or parent is required.
For further information on the above mentioned sections refer to the policy on use of personal identifiable information, and how these notifications are going to be used.
We might however, disclose such information, if:
- It is asked by the law as per the legal rules or regulations as required for cooperation for investigation by any of the governing authorities
- For protection of the safety of users of site, along with the services and courses
- Apart from this, in case of any consolidation, merger or other corporate reorganization, your relative information is automatically going to be shared by the next successor.
Policy for Service Providers and Vendors