Indus Business Systems Limited
Hiring Test Engineers
Candidate Should Have a Minimum Aggregate
- 65% in SSC, Inter
- 60% B.Tech/M.Tech
- 70% MCA
- 2017 | 2018 | 2019
3 YEARS’ SERVICE COMMITMENT IS MANDATORY FOR FRESHER’S
- Good knowledge on software development life cycle & software testing life cycle.
- Knowledge on SDLC models, levels of testing & test types.
- Knowledge on all phases of software test process & defect life cycle
- Good knowledge on writing test scenarios, test cases & test data.
- Familiar with BBT techniques
- Good knowledge on e-commerce platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge on agile software development practices.
- Good interpersonal skills, committed, result oriented, hard working with a quest and zeal to learn new technologies
- Good knowledge on selenium web driver & test automation process.
- Selenium rc, selenium ide, selenium grid knowledge is preferred.
- Good understanding on different types of framework.
- Familiar with java programming (oops concepts) & sql statements
- Knowledge on test execution frameworks (testng/junit)
- Good analytical thinking to debug the issues, quick learner & no compromise attitude on quality.
- Written test: testing (30 marks), aptitude (50 marks) – qualifying is 60% in each
- Technical interviews: 3 rounds