Manual Testing Training
Software QA Testing
Course Coverage : Manual Testing
- Project Based Training
- Printed Study Materials
- 24×7 Lab Facility
- Resume Preparation
- Placement Assistance
- Free SQL for DB Testing
- Hands-On Training
- Soft Copy Materials
- Daily Recorded Video Sessions
- Resume Preparation
- Interview Guidance
- Software Installations
Manual Testing Training Demo Video
About Manual Testing Training Course
Extending a voluminous helping hand in manual testing training, we have an excellent training methodology for this course. Covering a number software testing concepts, SDLC, STLC, Agile Testing, Effective Testing methods, QA Process, TestCase writing, TestCase Execution, Defect Reporting, Defect Management and Test Management tools like ALM/Quality Center, our Manual QA Testing course is an extensive reach to almost every topic and concept, under this stream.
Starting your career with Software testing, especially Manual testing is professionally dealt under the excelled Manual Testing Training, QEdge Technologies provides. Working in alignment with the most advanced and updated technological updates in Manual testing and an exceptionally well performing team of experienced Professional Expert Trainers; it is a perfect track to start your career with us. The best apart of Learning Manual Testing Course is that- “No Special Programming Knowledge is required to start here”.
Anyone who is willing to learn can learn Manual Testing- right from Freshers, B.Tech, M.C.A, M.Tech, etc.
Our Training Services are extended to
- Manual Testing Training in Hyderabad and Bangalore
- Manual Testing Online Training
- Manual Testing Corporate Training
- Self Paced / Video Training
- Live Project Training
Manual Testing Course Objectives
The objective of this manual testing training is to enable our studendts pursue their successful career in the relative field as after the course completion, they are able to-
- Be skilled in the fundamental concepts of software QA Testing that includes- software testing objectives, processes, test strategies and testing techniques.
- Become well aware with the software QA Testing process and manual testing processes, such as- System testing, Re-testing, Regression testing and System Integration Testing and UAT etc.
- Understand the planning of testing projects, designing test scenarios, designing test cases and data, conducting QA Testing operations, managing defects and generating various test reports.
- Find out the conduction of Functional Testing, UI Testing, Usability Testing, Load Testing, Performance Testing, Security Testing and Compatibility Testing etc.
- Gather information of the Defect Reporting and Defect management process.
- Understand the implementation of the Testing Process using likely tools, such as- ALM(Quality Center) JIRA and Bugzilla.
Who should take this Course?
- Aspirants looking for permanent jobs in big IT corporations
- Students/scholars willing to start their professional career as a “Test Engineer” with any of the IT giants
- Proficient IT professionals who are willing to switch their field of work towards Testing field
- Aspirants with additional IT skills and educational background who are willing to gain practical freelancing experience in the related field
- Aspirants willing to work as “Freelance Test Engineers”
Software Testing Overview
- Introduction to Software Testing
- Objectives of Testing
- Software Development Process
- Project vs. Product
- Error / Fault / Failure
- Why Software has defects?
- Most common defects
- Cost of fixing defects
- Testing then … and Testing now…
- What is Verification & Validation
- Difference between QA & QC
- Role of a Tester
Principles of Testing
- Early Testing
- Exhaustive Testing Impossible
- Defect Clustering
- Pesticide Paradox
- Testing is Context Dependant
- Testing Should Show Presence of Defects
- Absence of Error is a Fallacy
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- SDLC Phases
- SDLC Models
- Waterfall Model
- V Model
- RAD Model
- Prototype Model
- Spiral Model
- Agile Model
Software Testing Methodologies
- Static Testing
- White Box Testing
- Black Box Testing
- Gray Box Testing
Static Testing Techniques
White Box Testing
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
Black Box Testing
- System Testing
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Alpha Testing
- Beta Testing
System Testing and Types of System Testing
- Smoke / Sanity Testing
- Formal Testing
- Priority Based/Risk Based Testing
- Ad-hoc Testing
- Re-Testing and Regression Testing
- End-to-End Testing
- Exploratory Testing
- Benchmark Testing
- Monkey Testing
- UI Testing
- Usability Testing
- Security Testing
- Performance Testing
- Load Testing
- Stress Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Installation Testing
- Globalization Testing
- Localization Testing
- Recovery Testing
Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Test Planning
- Test Strategy
- Test Plan
- Test Analysis
- Analyzing Functional Requirements
- Preparing Requirement Clarification
- Test Preparation
- Identifying & documenting Test Scenarios
- Test Case Design Techniques
- Decision Table Testing
- State Transition Testing
- Use case Testing
- Preparing Test Cases
- Preparing Test Data
- Preparing RTM
- Test Execution
- Build Release Process
- Executing Testcases
- Defect / Bug Life Cycle
- Defect Management
- What is defect?
- Defect Classification
- Defect Severity & Defect Priority
- Defect Report Template
- Defect Reporting & Defect Tracking
- Test Closure
- Criteria for Test Closure
- Status Reports (Daily and Weekly)
- Test Summary Reports
- Agile Testing
- Database Testing
Test Management & Defect Management Tools
- ALM (Quality Center)
Project Testing WorkShop
for Manual Testing Training Demo Register Now
Manual Testing Job Trends
What is the course all about?
This course is a training course for training an individual in the field of software testing using Manual test techniques.
Who are the faculties on board?
We have a big team of faculties who are excelled and experienced in the related field with years of industry exposure for a perfect teaching and coaching along with real time guidance.
What is the duration of the course?
Depending on the choice of the course, the duration varies according to the course curriculum and mode of study.
What is the Course fee?
The course fee varies according to the course structure and mode of study.
Is there any specific criterion for admission?
Apart from the general IT background, no specific criterion for admission is here for learning this course.
Once you complete the course, we have an existing partnership with numerous companies. We help our students in the relative placement assistance programme with these giants.
Following are the companies offering job opportunities to our students-
|Dell||Cyber Korp||Caprus IT||Bank of America|
|ADP||Student Corner||TechMerits||Wells Fargo|
Course Completion Certificate
After the successful completion of the course, the protégé is not just enriched with the methods and techniques to thrive in the testing world, but also with a value added course completion certificate. This will be provided after completion of the course structure as per the specifications outlined. In addition to the course of study, one should also undergo online training, live projects handling, etc.
ISTQB Certification Trainings we offer-
- ISTQB Certification
- ISTQB Foundation
- ISTQB Advance
- ISTQB Agile
- Placement Assistance
- Branches : Hyderabad-Ameerpet, Hyderabad-Madhapur and Bangalore
- Resume and Profile preparation help
- Personal Interview and Personality enhancement Guidance
- Complementary Course Material
- Live Project Training on ALL Testing Courses