Selenium Training Demo Video
About Selenium Training Course
Selenium Training: Selenium is used for automating Web Application Testing. Selenium is open source tool, hence many companies preferring Selenium to cut down project maintenance cost which increased demand for Selenium Testers.
In this course you will experience to work with Modularity Framework, Data Driven Framework, Keyword Driven Framework and Hybrid Framework. Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium-Grid, TestNG, MAVEN, Jenkins is covered during the course. You will learn to perform tests on multiple machines simultaneously running on different Operating Systems and Cross Browser Testing with Selenium.
Selenium Course Objectives
After successful completion of ‘QA Testing with Selenium WebDriver’ Course, you should be able to
- Learn Selenium Architecture and its components
- Record and Play tests with Selenium IDE
- Identifying elements using Locators by id, by name, by class, by tagnameby linktext, by css, by xpath etc.
- Learn Selenium WebDriver/ Selenium 2.0
- Automating Editbox, DropdownList, Link, Checkbox, RadioButtons, Tables, Calender, Keyboard and mouse operations.
- Handling Alerts and Multiple windows.
- Validate page content using Selenium WebDriver
- Write Tests using TestNG
- Learn TestNG Annotations, Assertions, Generating Test Reports etc.,
- Learn developing and executing Test Suits using testng.xml
- Creating Reusable automation Tests
- Generating Customized Test Results with
- Use WebDriver advanced features e.g. taking screenshots, handling cookies and managing Exceptions
- Create Data driven, Keyword driven and Hybrid test frameworks
- Conduct Cross browser testing with Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, IE, Safari and Opera
- Conduct Cross platform testing with windows, unix and mac etc.,
- Conduct distributed automated testing using Selenium GRID
- Automate windows applications with AutoIt.
- Project dependancy management with MAVEN.
- Scheduling Tests with Jenkins
Who can Learn Selenium WebDriver Course?
Any Fresh Graduates, Students and working professionals who want to learn and become Automation Test Engineer. Selenium is a new and booming Test tool in Software Testing Industry. People with basic knowledge of Object Oriented Programming can easily take up this course.
Selenium Training Pre-requisites
Basic knowledge of Core Java programming is essential for SELENIUM. We provide a complimentary course “Java Essentials for Testing With Selenium WebDriver” to all the students who enroll for Selenium course.
Towards the end of the course you will be working on a Live Project where we will be automating a Web Application to cover all the possible scenarios with application. Project will be Keyword Driven so that it should work as per user instructions. Test cases will be executed multiple times using Data Driven approach. Project will handle Textboxes, Links, Checkbox, Radio button, submit button, reset button, URL, Page Title, synchronization between pages when navigating from one page to another, taking screenshots of application for each of the validation of – verbose, textbox value, dynamic links, handling of dialog and alert box, fetching data from application. We will build this Project using Eclipse and Selenium WebDriver.
Why learn Selenium?
Selenium is an open source free functional test tool that covers all the scenarios what licensed tool like QTP, IBM RFT or other available tools in market can do. Performance, execution speed and browser interaction of Selenium is too fast than any other automation tool. Unattended execution can be achieved using Selenium Framework. Selenium supports different operating systems along with support for different programming languages and browsers, these features makes the Selenium ahead of any other Automation tool.
Selenium Training Course Curriculum
Java Essentials for Selenium
Java Programming Basics
- Why Java for Selenium
- Installing Java
- Installing Eclipse
- First Eclipse Project
- First Java program
- Concept of class file
- Datatypes in Java
- String class and functions
- Practical Examples on Strings handling
- Conditional Statements
- Practical Examples with conditions
- While Loop
- For Loop
- Practical Examples with loops
- Single Dimensional Arrays
- Two Dimensional arrays
- Practical usage of arrays in Selenium
- What are Functions?
- Function Input Parameters
- Function Return Types
Object Oriented Programming in Java
- Local Variables
- Global Variables
- Static and Non-Static Variables
- Static and Non-Static Functions
- Creating Objects in Java
- Meaning of static
- Why is main method static?
- Object and Object References
- Call by reference and Value
- Overloading and Overriding Functions
- Access Modifiers – Public/Private/Default/Protected
- Usage of Objects in Selenium
- Usage of Inheritance in Selenium
- Creating Packages
- Accessing Classes across Packages
- Exception handing with try catch block
- Importance of exception handling
- Exception and Error
- Throwable Class
- Final and Finally
- Throw and Throws
- Different Types of Exceptions
- Need of exception handling in Selenium framework
Automating Excel file Operations
- Creating/Opening XLS Files
- Reading/Writing Microsoft XLS Files
- Counting Rows and Columns
- Filling BG/Font Colours
- Practical Examples
Automating Text File Operations
- Creating/Opening Text Files
- Reading/Writing Text Files
- Practical Examples
Automating Database Operations
- Connecting to Databases
- SQL Server
- Sending SQL Queries to Database
- Process the Results
- Practical Examples
Introduction to Selenium and its Components
- What is Selenium?
- Who developed Selenium?
- Selenium Components
- Installing Selenium IDE
- Creating your First Selenium IDE script
- How to use Locators in Selenium IDE
- How to enhance a script using Selenium IDE
- Creating and Running Tests
- Creating and Running Test Suite
- Introduction to WebDriver & Comparison with Selenium RC
- Installing Selenium WebDriver
- Architecture of selenium Webdriver
- Creating your First Script in Webdriver
Launching AUT and Inspecting properties of Elements
- Launching AUT in FireFox
- Launching AUT in InternetExplorer
- Launching AUT in Chrome
- Launching AUT in Safari
- Inspecting properties of Elements on different Browsers
- Installing FireBug and FirePath
- Creating FireFox Profile
Automating Operations on various Elements
- Check Box
- Radio Button
- HTML Tables
Automating Keyboard and Mouse Events
- Action Class
- KeyBoard Events
- Drag & Drop Actions
- Mouse Hover Action
- RightClick, Double Click & Tool Tip
Handling multiple Windows
- Switching between windows
- Handling elements present in different windows
- What is iFrame?
- Locating Frames
- Switching between Frames
- Handling Frames
Handling Ajax Components
Creating Customize XPath/CSS Selectors
- What is XPath
- When to Use XPath
- Absolute XPath/Relative XPath
- Specifying conditions with XPath
- CSS Selectors
- Customizing CSS Selector
What is TestNG?
- Advantages of TestNG over JUnit
- Why do we need TestNG in Selenium?
- Installing TestNG in Eclipse
- Creating a New TestNG Test File
- Test annotation
- Running the Test
- Checking reports created by TestNG
- Generating HTML Reports
- Annotations used in TestNG
- Validating Tests with Assertions
- Creating multiple Tests
- Prioritizing Tests
- Parameterizing Tests with dataProvider
- TestNG dataProvider with Excel
- Creating and Running Test Suites with TestNG.xml
- Parallel Test Execution with TestNG
- Cross Browser Testing using TestNG
Automation Test Frameworks
- Modular Driven Framework
- Keyword Driven Framework
- Data Driven Framework
- Hybrid Framework
Page Object Model (POM) & Page Factory in Selenium
- What is POM
- Why POM?
- Advantages of POM
- Creating POM Tests
- What is Page Factory?
- Creating Tests with Page Factory
Database Testing using Selenium
- JDBC (Java Database Connectivity)
- Driver Manager
- Connecting to DataBases
- Sending SQL Queries to Database
- Processing Results
- Real-time examples of Database Testing with Selenium
- Installing AutoIT
- Components of AutoIT
- Using FinderTool
- AutoIT commands
- Creating Scripts in AutoIT
- Creating executable files
- Running AutoIT Scripts from Selenium
- What is Selenium Grid?
- When to Use Selenium Grid?
- What is a Hub and Node?
- How to Install and Use Grid 2.0?
- Designing Test Scripts That Can Run on the Grid
- Using the DesiredCapabilites Object
- Using the RemoteWebDriver Object
- Running a Sample Test Case on the Grid
- Sequential and Parallel Test Execution
- Running Tests on different Operating Systems
- Running Tests on different Browsers
MAVEN & JENKINS
- What is Maven and Why Maven?
- Installing/Configuring Maven
- Creating Maven Project
- Importing Maven Project into Eclipse
- What is POM.xml?
- Adding Dependencies to POM.xml
- Installing/Configuring Jenkins
- Scheduling Test Execution in Jenkins
- Auto mail configuration in Jenkins
- What is continues integration?
- Continues integration with JENKINS
- Downloading and Installing GIT
- Installing GIT and GITHUB plug-ins for JENKINS
- Configuring SSH host keys for GIT and JENKINS
- GIT Bash commands
- Uploading project to GIT
- Introduction about Logging
- Logging problems without Log4J
- How to solve Logging problem with Log4J
- What is Layout?
- Different types of Layouts in Log4J
- What is Appender?
- Different types of Appenders
Project Testing WorkShop
for Selenium Training Demo Register Now
Selenium Job Trends
Selenium Training Reviews
I got trained at QEdge Technologies, for both manual and selenium training in madhapur taught by mr.Raghu. He taught classes very well and i believe it is the best institute to join.Rajeev Gandhi
I have done Selenium Training in Madhapur at QEdge Technologies with Placement for Freshers is good. and i got placed in Diviz InfoTech
I want to thank Mr.Sharath sir for providing Pratical Training. Thanks to Eswar for suggesting Sharath sir.Nagendra Kumar
I got Trained at QEdge Technologies for Selenium Training in Ameerpet by RangaReddy. The way he trains is excellent for freshers and experienced people who are from IT and Non-IT background. He inputs the exact way how it go’s in the Mnc’s.
I would rate it as best institute to get trained for testing tools.!!Prasanna Kumar
I have done with my Manual and Selenium Training from QEdge Technologies… Its an awesome place to not only learn but to practice…
Our Trainer Suresh Babu used to Explain Everything in details and also he used to teach everything with the Real-time examples which helped me a lot to crack the technical round of interview…
Best part of the trainer is lab where there are well experienced lab coordinators who helped me a lot in clearing my doubts while practicing.Aishwarya Pudota
I got Trained at QEdge Technologies for Manuel Testing and Selenium Training in Ameerpet by Mr.Suresh Babu.
The way he Trains is excellent for Freshers and Experienced people who are from IT and Non-IT background. He inputs the exact way how it go’s in the MNC’s.
I would rate it as best software testing institute in hyderabad to get trained for testing tools cours.Pruthvi Raj
QEdge Technologies Faculties Mr.Ranga Reddy are very good in manual and automation Course (selenium training in hyderabad).Pavan Ch
Hi every one, i am one of the student in QEdge Technologies here i am Joining Manual & Selenium WebDriver Training Course Suresh babu sir Teaching is Excellent.Chandra Sekhar
Selenium Training by Suresh Babu is Excellent, he Concentrates on Automation Real time concepts rather than theoretical concepts. I Definitely recommend Suresh Babu Classes even for freshers to face Interviews Easily……:) Happy to say I am from QEdgeBalaji Vulichi
QEdgeTech faculties are very good in manual & selenium training (both automation & qtp). Lab facilities are also very good. Lab Coordinators are very well to the clarify doubts.Nageshvelugoti Reddy
I trained here qtp/uft, selenium courses. i would like to be thank full to the entire team of QEdge Ameerpet. I had a great experience with this institute for 3 months and had a lot of fun while learning the subject. i definitely refer my friends to this institute…..
Thank you very much QEdge Team….Mastan Mmr
QEdgeTech Faculties (Mr.Suresh Babu & Mr.Ranga Reddy) are very good in Manual & Automation Testing Training (Both QTP & Selenium Training). Lab Facilities are also Very good. Lab Coordinates are very well to the Clarify Doubts.Chandra Sagar
Joined here for selenium training in hyderabad and the training period is about 3 weeks. classes are going on weekends. Lab facility provided for me is good. I am delighted with their coaching provided to me.Archana
I opted this institute for selenium training in hyderabad. The training given here is great and they also provide helpful notes. The trainers are friendly. I’m glad with my admission hereDivya Teja