Salesforce Training Demo Video
About Salesforce Training Course
Salesforce Training: It is a cloud computing base technology which will provide the best social enterprise software-as-a-service in the world. Salesforce.com is a virtual development and deployment environment which will deletes the installing of any software and hardware. Salesforce Training will cover Administration & Configuration, Development, Data Migration, Unit Testing, deployment process and Integrations.
Salesforce Course Objectives
After completion of the course you will be able to
- Understand why Salesforce.com is emerging technology and use of standard Applications (standard functionality which is provided by Salesforce.com).
- Learn How to create the Custom Applications, Tabs, Sobjects, Fields, Relationships, Validations, Formula Fields, and Data Migration process.
- Understand create the Workflows and Approval process, Reports and Dashboards.
- Understand create the Profiles, Users, Public Groups, OWD and Sharing Rules.
- Learn to Develop the Visualforce pages, Apex Controllers, Apex Triggers, Webservice Classes, and Apex Test Classes.
- Learn to develop the Lightning components.
- Understand deployment process from one environment to another environment.
Who can Join Salesforce Course
Salesforce.com is Cloud based emerging technology for Fresh Graduates, Students and working professionals, whoever is willing to change their professional carrier into Cloud environment and Salesforce.com will generate the 50 million jobs by 2020.
Towards the end of the Course, you will learn working on a live project.
Salesforce Training Course Curriculum
Cloud Computing Concepts
- What is Traditional Computing?
- Disadvantages of Traditional Computing?
- What is Cloud Computing?
- Advantages of Cloud computing over Traditional Computing?
- Phases of Cloud Computing
- IAAS (Infrastructure as a Service)
- PAAS (Platform as a Service)
- SAAS (Software as a Service)
- Different types of Clouds?
- Architecture of Cloud Computing?
- What is CRM?
- How CRM can help to Business?
- Advantages of the CRM?
- What are different types of CRM technologies in the market?
- Why Salesforce.com CRM is so famous than other CRM technologies?
- What is Salesforce.com?
- History of the Salesforce.com?
- Architecture of the Salesforce.com?
- Different Clouds in Salesforce.com?
- Different type of API’s in Salesforce.com?
- What is Appexchnage?
Salesforce Administration & Configuration
Sales Cloud Concepts
- What is Campaign Management?
- What is Lead Management?
- Home Page, Tabs, Apps, Tab Home Pages, Record, Detail Page, Related lists and Sidebar
- Understanding Campaigns
- Understanding Leads and Opportunities
- Adding A Lead
- Web –to-Lead
- Converting A Lead
- Adding An Account
- Team Contacts
- Edit An Account Record
- Adding An Opportunity
- Adding A Product To An Opportunity
- Different types of Price Books
- Sales ID
- Adding A Contact
- Adding A Task
- Creating A View
- Connect To Microsoft Outlook
- Send And Add An Email
- Activity History
- Logging A Call
- Submitting A Case
- Documents Tab
Service Cloud Concepts
- What is the difference between Sales cloud and Service Cloud?
- What is Case and creating the Case?
- What is Solution and Providing the Solution for Case?
- Researching and Resolving Cases
- Communicating the Outcome
- Automate case management
- Capturing and associating cases efficiently
- Helping customers helping themselves
- Improving productivity
Vocabulary of Salesforce.com
- Creation of Application
- Standard Applications
- Custom Applications
- Creation of Tab
- Custom Object Tabs
- Web Tabs
- Visualforce Tabs
- Lightning Tabs
- Creation of Sobjects
- Standard Sobjects
- Custom Sobjects
- Creation of Fields
- Validation Rules
- Formula Fields
- Roll-up Summary
- Different types of Relationships
- Page Layouts
- Record Types
- Assignment Rules
- Auto-Response Rules
- List Views
- Data Migration
- Data Import Wizard
- Security Token
- Apex Data Loader
- Creation of Workflows and Approval Process
- Manage Users
- Public Groups
- Permission Sets
- Security Controls
- Sharing Settings
- What is language?
- Different types of Data types?
- Different types of Access Specifiers?
- Types of Control Statements?
- Member Methods
- SOQL (Salesforce Object Query Language)
- Dynamic SOQL
- SOSL (Salesforce Object Search Language)
- Aggregate Functions
- Governor Limits
- Batch Apex
- Schedule Apex
- Exception Handling
- Email Services
- Inbound Email Handler
- Outbound Email Handler
- Custom Settings
- Manage Custom Setting Data
- What is Apex Trigger?
- What are trigger events?
- What are Trigger Context Variables?
- Different Scenarios with different trigger events?
- Unit Testiing
- What is Visualforce?
- Different ways of Creating Visualforce page?
- Different types Components in Visualforce page?
- Standard Controller
- Custom Controller
- Ajax Functions
- Styling with CSS
- Static Resources
- Deployment Process
- Process Builder
- Lightning Concepts
for Salesforce Training Course Demo Register Now